Just like your heart and other parts of your body, your feet deserves some TLC. Since they do most of the work for the body taking about 5,000 steps a day which is 2.5 miles, taking good care of them should not be negotiated. Not to mention that your feet have to bear the weight of your body every single day. You would agree with me that these hard-working feet deserve a little more attention than you’re probably giving them. Let’s share with you some tips in caring for these babies
Just like you can’t go a day without brushing your teeth, your feet deserves such attention.
- Check them daily for cuts, sores, swelling, and infected toenails.
- Give them a good cleaning in warm water, but avoid soaking them because that may dry them out.
- Moisturize them every day with lotion, cream, or petroleum jelly. Don’t put moisturizer between your toes. You want to keep the skin there dry to prevent infection.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitting shoes. Your shoes shouldn’t hurt your feet.
- Skip the flip-flops and flats. They don’t provide enough arch support.
- Rotate your shoes so you’re not wearing the same pair every day.
- Trim your toenails straight across with a nail clipper. Then use an emery board or nail file to smooth the corners, which will prevent the nail from growing into your skin.
- Don’t forget having a good old pedicure session to take off callouses.
YOU CAN BOOK A PEDICURE APPOINTMENT BY CLICKING HERE